Have you “broken through” into the freedom & release the gospel brings, both in terms of your future and in your life right now?
At the end of our time together I called the church to commit to the Book of Romans this year. We committed to...
- Be faithful to gather on Sunday's as we learn together from the book.
- Listen actively by writing truths down & prayerfully considering them during the week asking God how He might have you change.
- Process in community by participating in your Hope Community and by intentionally having conversations with others in the church about what you are learning.
- Read Romans each week... At least the part we plan to cover the following week. Read the entire book now. And if you are an over achiever read it in a few different translations.
- Memorize some verses. We'll provide 1 or 2 verses each week for the church to memorize in preparation for our worship gathering.
- Study it for yourself. Here are two resources you might consider purchasing for your study: "ROMANS" from St Helen"s Bishopsgate AND "ROMANS 1-7 For You" by Timothy Keller. Keller is putting out one for chapters 8-16 in a few weeks as well.
PS: this week we are memorizing Romans 1:16-17.